- Conditions of personal data protection
- The operator of personal data according to § 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) is IHP EUROPE s.r.o., Kostolianska cesta 67, 04001 Košice, IČO: 48 066 460, IČ DPH: SK2120004601
(hereinafter referred to as the “operator”)
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
- The operator has appointed a person responsible for personal data protection. The contact details of the responsible person are:
Daniel Horváth, +421 915 633 074
- Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The operator processes personal data that you have provided to them or personal data that the operator has obtained on the basis of a contractual performance according to your order.
- The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
- legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
The purpose of processing personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the operator,
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
The operator makes an automatic individual decision in accordance with § 28 of the Act. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Retention period of personal data
- The operator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent. After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the operator shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the operator)
- Recipients of personal data are persons:
- Participating in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing marketing services,
- contact forms.
- The operator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers.
- Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data pursuant to Section 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability pursuant to Section 26 of the Act,
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The operator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The operator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form, in particular passwords and backups.
- The operator declares that only persons authorised by them have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting the form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent using the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The operator is entitled to change these conditions. They will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on the website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the operator.
THESE TERMS ARE ENTRY INTO FORCE ON 01.01.2021